This information is intended to ensure that you are fully aware of the terms and conditions which underlie the offer of a place on one of our courses, so that you can make a fully informed decision on whether to study with us. The information presented here summarises:
- The courses we offer and what you can expect in terms of teaching hours, study hours and how your progress will be assessed
- Your course fees, financial terms and any additional costs
- Terms and Conditions of study
- Important academic terms and conditions, including the academic regulations that govern your assessment, progression and achievement, or any academic misconduct; information on accessibility of BIMM/BRICTT colleges; and how we will communicate with you once you become a BRICTT student.
- Complaints and appeals process
Please read these documents carefully and raise any queries you may have with the Admissions Team at BRICTT. We recommend you download a copy of the pack that is relevant to you for your records.
To view documents please tap/click on the appropriate pack.
Other Important Documents
Undergraduate Higher Education Student Contract: Terms and Conditions (UK) (PDF)