Your journey to becoming a BRICTT student has begun! On this page you’ll find all the information you need to take your next steps. Please have a read through to find answers to many of your questions…
Applying to BRICTT
Before you begin your course
All students are required to purchase the following clothing for the BA (Hons) in Performing Arts. These items are not included in the tuition fee and are an additional cost.
– Suitable supporting underwear
– Suitable black dance attire to include leotard, jazz pants and tracksuit
– Low heel black with tele-tone taps
– Character shoes
– Jazz shoes
– Trainers (clean for indoor use only)
– Black leotard
– Split sole ballet shoes
– [Optional] Black wrap over cardigan
– [Females] Flesh coloured dance bra (not sports top)
These must be purchased independently prior to the course commencing.
To save a document, right click on the link and choose ‘Save link as’.